Your child will be thrilled to continue work on basic skills while learning new skills on floor, bars, beam, trampoline, and Tumbl Trak. Your child will also focus on back hip circles in pike, sole circle dismounts, and back hip pullovers on bars, leaps, turns, cartwheels on the beam, one-handed cartwheels on floor, swivel hips on the trampoline, and the balance needed to maintain these fun skills.
- Length: 60 minutes
- Pre-Qualifications: Bars: Front Support, Forward Roll Dismount, Bent Arm Hang (5 sec.), Casts, Swing & Re-grasp. Tumbling: Cartwheel, Handstand, Forward Roll, Backward Roll and Log Roll. Trampoline: Kill the bounce (Safe landing position, Jump: Forward, Backward, Sideways Jumps (Tuck, Straddle, Pike) 1/2 Turn. Beam: Walks: Forward, Backward, Sideways, Squat Turn, V-Sit, Front Scale.
- Apparel: Girls wear leotard with or without elastic waist shorts or unitard with gymnastics shoes. (shoes – $23.99+tax). Ages Kindergarten & up.
Look What People Are Saying About Us!
- “My child is learning the fundamentals of gymnastics and she’s always excited to go to class.” – Kristie McPherson
- “The facility is clean and the staff does a great job keeping the children focused.” – Meagan Sisk
- “Teachers are great They all have been great with my daughter. Everyone is always so friendly.” – Kim Ferrell