1. Security in knowing your child is learning to swim. According to the CDC, fatal drowning remains the second-leading cause of unintentional injury-related death for children ages 1 to 14 years.
2. For your child’s safety… our teachers are Red Cross Water Safety Instructors. To reach this level each must pass… Life Saving, First Aid and CPR, and 72 additional hours of instruction on how to teach swimming.
3. A very small student to teacher ratio is kept to insure excellent teaching procedures and to expedite learning.
4. Morning, afternoon, and evening classes available.
5. We can help your child get over their fear of water.
6. Kids learn best in an environment of patient, loving teachers in warm 90 degree water… like ours.
7. Our heated pool is cleaned and inspected on a regular basis to ensure your child’s cleanliness and comfort.
8. Each child receives a skills check-off for proper placement in the next session.
9. Longer class times for optimal learning.