Tumblebear will develop your child’s self-confidence and enhance their physical capabilities. Safety is of utmost importance. Our equipment such as trampolines, incline mats, and uneven bars will make it even more fun to come and be a Tumblebear! Our Preschool 4/5 Gymnastics class is more skill oriented and specifically for parents looking for a more serious structured one-hour class for their child who is 4 & 5 years old. We also offer Junior Tumbling for ages 5-8.
Preschool Gymnastics is our specialty. Patti has sold this program to over 4,000 gyms throughout the U.S. and 40 foreign countries. Beginning at 6 months to age five, we provide a positive experience with physical fitness in class. It’s an enjoyable physical, mental, and social experience for your child. We incorporate a blend of music, gymnastics (bars, beam, tumbling, and trampoline) and the use of small motor equipment such as rhythmic ribbons, hoops, balls, and balloons. We also have great educational themes such as Dinosaur Week, Hollywood Week, and Outer Space Week. Click here to watch us in action. Click here to view by age, the different Tumblebear Gym classes we can offer your child.
Read What Others Are Saying About Our Tumblebear Gym Program!
- “The wide variety of equipment and skills the kids learn.” . . . Shari Mybeck
- “My daughter loves her lessons….and she’s gained so much confidence.” . . . Amy Brown
- “Every week, Austin’s comment is, that class was so much fun! I feel his class is very well rounded.” . . . Colleen Behrens
- “I think my daughter loves Miss Diane as much as she loves me.” . . . Marie Rodriguez
- “I love the caring, fun and happy instructors. My daughter counts the days until her next lesson every week. Thank you for keeping her interested and excited! You’re awesome!” . . . Heather Biancardi
Any questions or comments about our Tumblebear Gymnastics program call our Preschool Program Director, Rhonda Zaluckyj at 219-865-2274. You can email Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org